December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

I am baking some today and getting a few things ready for tomorrow night and a small head start on Christmas Day. My carrot cake is in the oven even as we "speak" and then I am going to bake some cookies, make my cheese ball (they are better after they sit for a while anyway), and hopefully chop my celery and onions for my dressing later, too. I just keep thinking of things to do ahead, but I also have to wrap presents yet and then figure out a place to put them until after we do gifts with the Powell family on Christmas Eve. Having our gifts under there with everyone's gifts that they bring in would be even more chaos!!!

It really is fun seeing all of the little kids together, but boy are there a lot of them now!!! They really do enjoy the singing, too and are so cute to watch.

Speaking of carrot cake in the oven, I had better get busy and get ready to make icing.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: