December 17, 2008

Post Christmas Day

Ronnie has to have surgery the day after Christmas. He tore his rotater cuff in 3 (not 1, but 3) places and he will not be using his right arm or shoulder for two weeks following surgery. Then he begins a minimum of 8 weeks of physical therapy and then he will go from there. The doctor has already told him that it would never be 100% again and he would never be able to lift anything above his head, but hopefully, he will make a complete recovery. At his age, he probably shouldn't be lifting anything anyway.

I am working tomorrow and then on Friday, I have a class in the morning. Abbey will be joining me there because Eli has a doctor's appointment. She is just going to come home with me and spend the day and then we are going out with Pam and family on Friday night then coming here for our gift exchange. I am sure the girls will have fun.

No comments: